Finding a skin primer for a skin like mine is totally a chore. So when my eyes landed on this cute little product, I just have to give it a try. Besides, just the name Tony Moly sounded high-street enough for me (at least just then).
The first time I tried this product, I really felt it working. Just like it says on the packaging description: “Magic primer balm with egg ingredient that makes the firm and elastic skin as egg white.”
Well, that said, it actually prevents my pores from looking too cloggy and dirty, thus avoiding too much blackheads on my face. It also works as a good primer for liquid foundation or powder, making it look smooth and not cakey at all. And after using up almost three bottles already, I guess I could say that it really works.
– The packaging is cute enough for me.
– The product consistency is so smooth making it easy to apply on the skin.
– It’s not oily to the face and actually prevents it from being oily.
– It makes my face matte for a such a long period of time.
– It holds the makeup really good for almost 8 hours.
– Really does what it says on firming up the skin.
– Doesn’t break me out.
– It makes my pores appear smaller, which is fantastic for me! 🙂
– The container is in a jar form wherein you have to dip your finger to scoop the product out, and for me, it could be unhygienic at times. That’s all.
Over all, this product is really good. Everyone should give it a try, whether as a makeup primer or just a beauty balm.