This is my new series called “Daily Looks”.
In here, I’ll log all my daily makeup looks, starting from the basic no-makeup look to high fashion makeup – if ever I make one.
And since this is the first attempt – which, by the way, wasn’t initially intended for this kind of posts, please do forgive the very raw photos.
To start off, I was inspired by the look featured by the popular style blogger, Ms. Patricia Prieto on Preview’s Face Search Beauty Guide Volume 1 on which she posed with her model Diane Dreyfus on the theme called “The New Glam”. Bearing the title “Purple Peepers”, it teaches how to get that colorful, elegant trend of the season.
But instead of going purple, I chose the pink shade instead. And here’s what I came up with. (Oh yeah, you can see my stack of nail polishes in the background..really messy..)
Ok, I know it’s not really noticeable here, but if you look closely..here’s what it looks like
- Bare Naturals Skin Perfecting Primer
- Physician’s Formula Concealer 101 Perfecting Concealer Duo in 70 (green/light)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 203 True Beige
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 030 Medium
- In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Er 01 Eyebrowns
- Elf Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Clear/Medium
- Elf Eyeshadow Primer
- Beauty Treats 3d Stay On Eyeshadow (Item no: 2808-2)
- LA Girl Gel Eyeliner in Dark Brown
- Avon SuperShock Max Mascara
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Wooden Rose
- Tony Moly Magic Delight Lip Tint in 02 Green Apple