Leisure Stay at Privato Hotel + Travelbook.ph Review
It seems to be a disgrace for someone to have traversed in cities in other countries but hasn’t even peregrinate half of the cities in his own country. That’s why I decided to book a staycation at Privato Hotel.
That’s what I felt when my sister and I decided to book a stay in the city last December. Instead of staying somewhere rural in the province, we thought of spending a night in the city, Manila.
We have been planning about this for quite a while, and we were happy that we were able to book a room at Privato Hotel for an affordable rate, thanks to Travelbook.ph.
True to its promise, Privato Hotel’s rooms were a perfect balance of business and leisure in aesthetics as well as location. Surrounding the building are some of the cities busiest establishments like,
- Estancia at Capitol Commons
- Ayala Mall’s the 30th
- Shangri-la Plaza Mall
- SM Megamall
- Ynares Sports Arena
- PhilSports Arena (Ultra)
- Greenfield District
- Courteous and approachable employees are everywhere and ready to assist you, even without asking.
- Employees are courteous with being too bossy and a snob, which was a definite pro for me.
- The location is walking distance to malls and other essential business establishments like banks.
- There are cheap restaurant options in the surrounding area if you want more affordable food option.
- If you do decide to eat at the in-house restaurant, rest assured you will be fed with excellent food choices.
- They have an excellent rooftop view deck, especially at night with a bar on the side.
- A pool is also provided with a place for exercise equipment in a reasonable-sized gym room.
- Their elevator was so slow. It also happened that one of the two elevators decided to stop working, so the service was incredibly frustrating when we were there, considering that there was an event going on in one of their function halls.
- If you do decide to order food in their in-house restaurant, be ready to wait for more than 30 minutes. It could be that the food is being prepared only once ordered. But, be aware of the wait, nonetheless.
- Parking spaces are very few and basically limited to few guest cars, so be willing to park somewhere else or wait for a vacant spot.
Travelbook.ph Experience Review:
Our booking went smoothly via the Travelbook.ph Android App.
Two nights before our scheduled stay, my mom got hospitalized and was confined for two nights. I knew we wouldn’t be able to make it at the hotel on the scheduled date and time, so I tried to give them a call via their given hotline number. The automated voice prompt asked me to press 1 for General Inquiries and 2 for Reservation Amendments.
So as requested, I pushed 2, apparently because I wanted to perhaps change my booking to a later date. I waited and tried several times that night, but I couldn’t get through.
Initially, I thought that they might have closed for the night since it was apparently late when I called. I tried the next day again, to no avail. I was getting pretty anxious at this point because our reservation starts at 2pm that day.
When I knew it was hopeless, I tried to Facebook Message one of their colleagues and asked what could be the best way to reach them because their hotline number was a bit of a bummer.
She said to try to reach them on their Facebook page, which I did. They responded faster than I thought but explaining my situation was difficult in typing. So my I tried for one last time to contact them via the hotline number, this time pressing 1 instead of 2.
To my surprise, an agent picked up and I explained my situation. From there the transaction went on smoothly, and we were able to have the stay rebooked to a later date.
Of course, our rebooking caused us additional 600 pesos or so since the later date we chose was already the week of the holidays and our room was upgraded to two single beds instead of a room with one king-sized bed. I didn’t mind the additional payment since all I wanted was to move the reservation to a later date.
The transaction was otherwise smooth if not for the automated voice prompt mishap.
I would rate my Travelbook.ph Experience 4 out of 5 because, despite the inconvenience it had on my part, the agents who handled my case were very accommodating and answered my questions with keenness and tactfulness.
If you want to earn extra cash with Travelbook.ph, sign up with at www.friendcode.travelbook.ph and use my code 0928 to start with. If you want to learn more about Friendcode of Travelbook.ph, please click this link.
I am Jena, an experienced content creator, who is passionate about travel, health and wellness, and fashion. I'm an avid traveler and digital nomad, who loves to craft and sew and who has some IT background. I aspire to help others with 'no niche' online find their voice and just express themselves.
Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to revisit yet again since I
book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
rich and continue to guide others.
thanks for bookmarking it! I am not rich though! 🙂 but happy that you keep stopping by here on my little corner of the web!:)